06-08-2015, 08:56 PM   #85
arcticcat522
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRyn View Post
You should shoot me your number in a private message. I wouldn't mind meeting up to take a look at your setup and go for a little drive. Did you get the tires from the guys I suggested? Also how much negative camber are you running up front and what rim / off set?

I think at the end of the day getting a set of GC Camber plates will be cheaper than going the Dinan route. I am also not a fan of the fact that with the Dinan plates the car gets raised in the front. I like the slighly raked look. Hopefully we will be at an event or two at the same time this year.
I didn't get the tires from your suggestion. I found a buddy who had a hookup. Front camber is -1.5, the least possible with m control arms and Dinan plates. Off set is 45 with 3mm spacers. I'm probe. going to add some camber -2 ish and may use 5mm spacers. Depending on how it looks, I might also get the vac hub extenders. I'm sure the GC camber plates will be a cheaper option, but will you handle the noises that are sure to come with them? Since you daily the car. Note, I have no actual experience with them.
Appreciate 0