View Single Post
      01-11-2016, 07:12 PM   #144
04gto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 330e

I got these slightly used from another forum member for $25. Install was pretty easy. Took about 1 hour 45 minutes.

How does it feel? It makes a huge difference, especially under acceleration. No more squatting. Also helps a lot when going through corners, expecially bumpy ones. No more wiggle. You go into a turn and it just sets up better. Because the rear is not dancing around so much, the steering is much more direct, accurate and confidence inspiring. Makes just a little more of an audible thump noise that you can feel a bit more. I think these are about as firm as you would want for a DD in Los Angeles. If you really have a good feel and are a viscerally connected driver, you will notice the difference right when you pull out of your driveway onto the street. It really is that noticeable. Compliments my new ECS FSB perfectly. Best bang for the time/buck I have done to this car. I wish I would have done this sooner. Thank you OP and everyone for your valuable contributions to this thread.
Appreciate 0