c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Rooty Von Tooty View Post
The Camaro is a big ugly hunk of iron with a ridiculous monster displacement motor. The interior is cramped and the visibility is poor. As it gets older like all GM products, it'll haunt the owner with problems.

And if you have such a low income, I guess the OP works at Wendy's, that a $1,000 is a big deal you should be driving a Schwinn.

Let's face it. The OP's post is a rationalization why he bought a monster mobile. You know that he's having second thoughts why he bought a car that would only appeal to those people who are in the audience or are guests of the Jerry Springer Show.

As for the rest of you, financially cars are nearly always a losing proposition. You pick a particular one because it stirs your soul and engages your intellect. The reward of ownership is the driving experience. The One, Two, and M2 will be the last BMWs which actually deliver what the BMW motto promises, The Ultimate Driving Expereince!

To thoroughly depress you, Electric Cars are on the horizon along with a plethora of complicated electronic gizmos that will isolate the drivers in a cocoon of safety. The essential qualities of these cars will be fuel economy, safety, practicality, and cheapness.

Oh da horror!
These aren't Ferraris on the bleeding edge of engine technology. You pay for a car, you expect some level of reliability. Everyone's threshold on how much is too much maintenance is different. I don't see the point of bashing the OP.
Appreciate 0