View Single Post
      12-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #14
fun ticket
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I agree that you should tread carefully. After all, they already accommodated you once by allowing you to move to a different lot after having already poured a slab for your garage and waived all penalties for doing so...so they have some proof that they've been accommodating and making things right in the below thread.

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1454911

That being said, of course it would suck to have uneven driveway and it needs to be fixed. Just document everything they say and communicate. And if you go public, you may want to get ahead of the issue and just admit they were accommodating up front and you appreciate that, but you really want this issue resolved since it shouldn't happen.
To clarify my earlier lot problem, the end result was they did not do anything for me. I later learned that someone walked into the sales office, liked the lot and liked the fact that it was already started and made an offer. Only after that did TM tell me I could move with no fees. So net, net, they would have made me eat it had that not have happended. I got all of that info from the person that bought the house who is now a friend.
Appreciate 1