Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afam28 View Post
Finished my suspension mods...
Alignment getting done this weekend...
Car feels completely different...

What i did want to mention though is my mechanic, who has been working on the N54 platform for a while, voted against me putting on my M subframe bushings. He said it wouldn't make that much of a difference over stock due to the suspension mods that I had done. He also mentioned that my current bushings were just fine.

What do you guys think. It's a 900.00 job that wasn't worth it is what I was told. I've done my research as best as I can which I why I bought them in the first place. But when a shop that works on bmws primarily and has a great reputation says otherwise I figured I should take the advice.

What do you guys think?
Rob at Speed Logic told me the same thing, if you're running aftermarket strut's or coilovers, the rsfb is unnecessary. People here swear by them, I don't have it so I can't comment, but Rob builds some of the sickest n5x cars in the country, so I lean towards his opinion.
Afam28302.50