09-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #4553
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
In my experiences, I've encountered 3 types. Keep in mind, I live a modest life; 5 figure income, small home (all be it paid off and nice) but I'm not housing a Ferrari or expensive toys, no vacations, etc. Type 1. completely intimidated by successful people and absolutely no way of knowing how to act. Type 2. Wants that money and willing to do, act or say anything to get it. Type 3......sigh.....the current girlfriend....only wants my time and couldn't care less if I was insanely rich or homeless.

Your girl falls into one of these categories. You need to determine which. If she told you just a few weeks ago that she wanted a year before she decides to date you exclusively, then suddenly she's smitten. I'll agree with your own words, yet in more of a Kanye-ish type manner....."I'm not saying she's a gold digger.......but....."
I love this analogy. Well said! She'll fit one one of the three, you sigh like #3 is a bad thing lol but that's ultimately the best kind of person to be with.

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 0