Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st2nd8th View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjahl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st2nd8th View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92William View Post
Hey. I was the guy to make that video. To get to the gm transmission file you have to switch your ecu on your profile in bimmerlabs from msv80 or whatever it is to gm1912. It should show as a file from an e83 x3 3.0si and flash as a tune, no need for rsa delete again
I did that but it fails to program it. at the end of programmimg, it gave me errors. at bimmerlabs project, under GM1912 there are two stock tunes available, both of them failed to program my car.
What cable are you using?
bimmertech pro cable. i also have icom but it's easier to use bimmertech. is this because I have a paddle shifters that's why it won't work? check bimmerlabs website for their GM1912 update. hopefully, they sort this out.
I'm 99.9% sure those transmission files are original BMW files. Bimmerlabs uses batch files to run BMW software. If you have a flashing problem it's probably at your end.

Did you check your connections with INPA prior to flashing? I'm several years into this game and I always check the module for errors as a general Com check before I flash.

Windows updates likes to screw with your setting and I've even had a problem with my Bimmergeaks cable. The plug inside the case came loose and I had intermittent connections. Easy fix but if I had tried to flash the DME is would have failed.
I checked INPA and they're both black

I've programmed my cic, combox, amp, and many other things into my car so it's impossible that these "stock tunes" for the trans of my car aren't programmable. i tried both batch file. so what gives? or maybe I'm doing something wrong or missed a step... i get errors at the end of the program.

note: i just programmed my DME earlier with the 130i tune with the batch file. no error.

[IMG]undefined[/IMG][IMG]undefined[/IMG]
Appreciate 0