View Single Post
      11-15-2021, 07:54 AM   #13
amg6975
Captain
Rep
Drives: '12 M1.5, '05 ZHP, '98 M3/4/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phloozy View Post
You win again! And as I was going to type that you solved all my coding issues.. This one came up. Looks like rear defroster to me but i cant see where i would disable it.

KLIMA [IHKA87_2] | E723: Message error (status condensation window glass front, 0x2D1), receiver integrated automatic heating / air conditioning system, transmitter roof function centre
Did you remove the FZD (roof control module?) The easiest way I found to stop these errors is to edit your VO and remove anything that has anything to do with stuff you removed, then default code the whole car. Then you'll need to redo any custom coding you've done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach3M3 View Post
Does this completely disable the airbags? I had similar issues getting rid of my seat airbag codes and i am wondering if this is the fix.

I want to retain steering wheel, passenger front and passenger side airbags with a race seat in the driver side.
Unplugging the airbag module turns off all the air bags, yes. The SFY parameters in the KOMBI just tell the KOMBI not to look for the airbag module. However, if the airbag module is still installed these do nothing, the KOMBI will see it's there and turn the warnings back on. You need to either make the airbag module itself happy, or completely remove it and tell the KOMBI that it's not there.

You just need to code the airbag module. You can find the options to code around here somewhere.
Appreciate 2
Phloozy219.00
AndyW674.50