View Single Post
      05-19-2022, 10:26 AM   #50
kring
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘19 M550i Dinan S1, 340i

I have a LP studio, even with weight relief it's heavy and the sharp body edge digs into my forearm, love the sound, don't like the ergonomics of it.

I hear ya, it is all amazing stuff.

I'll add this and maybe it sparks some wow factor. How did life begin? what "sparked" it?

Well, it's also been proven in controlled lab environments that taking a mixture of natural elements (oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, etc..) and then applying conditions such as heat and motion... things happen.... Over time these elements interact and develop into more complex molecular structures such as water, methane, etc... This repeats and happens over and over again under varying conditions until... a single cell organism forms. Life happens on it's own and it happens with just a few elements, some energy and time. pretty darn cool.

While I don't believe in a god; I have come to believe that religion had a tremendous part in intelligent life forming, and I think if people were more religious than the world would be a much better place than it is today. When I say religious I'm referring to things like sense of community, being kind, helping others, being patient, thinking positive, self-control.... key concepts many religions try to instill. I don't agree with the other aspects that come with nearly all religions of war, dictation, lying, corruption, etc... it's ashamed that you can't really separate those two aspects of religion and if you want to practice being part of community, you have to accept the bad and other beliefs or you are outcast. it's unfortunately it's an all or nothing situation... and that's why it pushes more away than it attracts.

anyway, back to topic.

Life is amazing and probable occurring everywhere across the universe, Aliens are totally suspect at this point.

Last edited by kring; 05-19-2022 at 10:39 AM..
Appreciate 3
minn1914078.00
Bingham276.00