11-30-2022, 07:01 AM   #21
Boost3d_1M
Private
South Africa
Rep
Drives: E82 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGEE View Post
Love this thread, especially being recent. I have a '13 135is that I absolutely love, but it is approaching 100k miles. It's in great condition, with a super dependable N55. I recently parted with my '07 335 N54, which was a great platform also, and I'm familiar with it.

I'm looking to upgrade to the 1M even though prices are through the roof rn. For personal reasons I have to wait until 2023 (anytime after Jan. 1).

I definitely want the stripped-down variant, like my 135. I have a few questions:

1 - Did any come with sunroof? The sunroof is the only thing I dislike about my 135.
2 - I'm pretty much up for anything that is low-optioned and <50k miles, as the <10k are just too much money. So at that mid-range mileage, what should I be looking for?
3 - When should I start engaging if I want to pull the trigger Jan 1? In other words, what is the average time on market for these cars? Do you have to be quick?

thanks all.
1) I stand to be corrected, but there should not be any 1M with a factory fitted sunroof, for me thats the easiest way to spot a clone

2) i purchased mines with just over 20000miles, "38000km" to be exact. For me it was more important to find the right, unmolested one versus low mileage.

3) At the current price point, i think its only collectors and serious enthusiasts that are purchasing these vehicles.
Appreciate 1
Paco1M135.50