View Single Post
      10-02-2007, 08:59 AM   #157
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPower View Post
You are making big assumptions as you clearly have not read anything about the 335i's overheating problems, fuel pump problems, etc. It's a fine engine, no question, but there is no denying that an N52 would not have these problems.

And using the 2002 Turbo has a model for turbocharged reliability...

??
You know as well I do, that the indicated problems wasn't with the engine, but with OEM vendors and bad boardroom decision of not adding oil coolers in some optioned 335i's..! The engine itself, doesn't have problems.

If your here and not elsewhere than I can understand your approach at me, but I am a well known bmw owner and fan, (aswell of Porsche and Audi) I'm active in the community and participate on many boards. There just seems to be alot of "crap talk" on these e80's series boards.

Many want, want, want... instead of debating on reality. Thats a sure sign of dilusion. Your not getting a 130i simply because a you have 2 choices!

NA vs FI there is no debate or census on realiability between the 2. Thus, there is no debate to be had. So it comes down to personal choice. I'd rather have the 135i ..!

You..?

-Garrett
Appreciate 0