View Single Post
      11-03-2007, 05:42 PM   #79
TESLAASTRO
DE STIJL
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbypwnz View Post
some of you guys are real dicks to me, like seriously, when you were 16, didn't you really want a kick ass car? all my neighbors are getting nice cars, why not me? i am currently working for a company, i got a job, thnx to all the idiots who posted on this post, i seriusly you shuld think back when u were 16. and im forealz abotu the 135 for my 16th b-day k thnx :respekt:
I'm with you little brother......my kid, who will be 16 in 4 years after I buy the 135, will be receiving it meticulously maintained......Only difference is youre getting it new.....I hope youre a good kid , like the White Stripes, and an "A" student...the 3 commandments all kids should live by.....otherwise you dont deserve it....also, make your parents proud, make wise choices and take care of them when theyre old and feable-that's what I'm hoping for from my kid....I got my ass handed to me on a similar thread recently......dont sweat it

Dont listen to the jealous shits on this board who think youre going to wrap it around a tree---- you could do that with a Civic or Scion Tc as well....

=
Appreciate 0