All4One
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135icp

Too much Texas oil money

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvantageBMWSalesMgr View Post
Well. You cannot make everyone happy. It is West that has a $497 Dealer Services fee that is hidden in the T,T,&L charges.
So the name of the game is to feel good about it. And if you feel good about it, then GREAT.
But, let me give you an example, let's say that 10 people come in all wanting to order 135i's. 9of them want it bad enough to pay M.S.R.P. but you are only willing to pay $500 over invoice. And we only have 5 slots in allocation... you do the math.
I am not trying to say it's right, or that your CA had any right to tell you no way, but it is the reality of our current situation. I also want everyone here to know, we do our best to make everyone happy. In sales and service. But some request, or customers expectations can be unrealistic. Sometimes. Most of the time we can come to agreements with satisfactory results. Thanks,

There you go, sorry for our texan buddies, micro-supply and demand,i guess there's just too much oil money nowadays. While here in CA too many have lost their shirts-housing crash. So we are getting $600 over true invoices (give or take MACO). I dont intend to flame you guys (in texas) but our buddy here just explains it so. Peace.
Appreciate 0