06-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #28
AdvantageBMWSalesMgr
BMW Dealer
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Hello fellow addicts:

I was scheduled to pick up my new car on Friday morning. As I read the newspaper before leaving the house, I saw the picture and the article about the accident at Advantage. Of course, my first thought was Anyone hurt? and Oh no, was my car hit?

But no one was hurt as previous entries here have testified, and my car is perfect. It's beautiful, :wub: Blue Water Metallic, Moonlight Black top, grey leather, and all the usual bimmer buttons to play with. I spent this morning just setting up the HD radio! As th is is my first, and possibly (health problems) my last BMW, I ordered all the extra treatments, warranties, tire hazard policy, etc. that Advantage offered.

I would like to add that I'm very happy with the staff and policies at Advantage. I believe I got the car at the best price I could have anywhere in Houston. And the dealership is only about 2 miles from my house, so I can't complain about that.

Be sure to check out the spoof at http://www.rampenfest.com/
You'll enjoy it if you can devote the 45 minutes that it lasts to it.

Patricia :thumbup:
I am so happy to hear that you are loving your new BMW. The 1 is definitely making it's impression felt among the larger series. Please know that we are here to keep you having that same feeling the entire time you have your car! I think Nathan was you CA, and he is one of our best, but if I can help with anything that may arise, it is my pleasure to assist. We appreciate the kind words... and appreciate the confidence! Take care and keep in touch!
Thanks!
jmcgaughey@advantagecars.com
:roundel:
Appreciate 0