Thread: Dan@UnitedBMW
View Single Post
      08-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #26
gap
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Friday I had the performance suspension & front rotors installed by United. The crew and facility there are top notch. Daniel, Eric, and Roger are the guys to see if you live anywhere near Atlanta. I had just planned on the suspension but Eric offered me the rotors at a discount and since Roger would be removing the old rotors to install the suspension they would not charge any labor to install the performance rotors. Couldn’t pass that deal up!

A little background on my previous performance parts installation experience.
I had the performance exhaust and short shift installed by a closer dealer last month and they put a dent in the front right rocker beside the jacking plate and the exhaust was installed incorrectly and started banging against the cross-brace a couple of days later. There were two plastic retaining clips for the underbody panel missing at the area that was dented. It appears they attempted to push it out. They didn’t tell me about the dent, I happen to see it right before leaving town and went back to the dealership and confronted them about it. They did pay the body shop estimated to fix it but no way will I ever go back. BTW they charged full price, no discounts.

$92.00 - gas for 600 mile round trip to Atlanta
$117.00 - Hotel room.
$XXX.XX - missing a day of work.
Having Performance parts installed correctly on your pride and joy by the professional at United, Priceless!
Appreciate 0