Jumpman
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: .

This could be old but I just saw it on the Spanish Autoblog:

http://es.autoblog.com/2009/06/24/el...mas-versiones/

Google transaltion:
Quote:
BMW will present in the Spanish market in the coming days the new line of 2010 Series 1, plus minor cosmetic and equipment upgrades for added coupé bodywork.

Among the most interesting developments are the emergence of the new 118d and 120i Coupé, 143 and 170 HP respectively. As always both engines out for their good performance, especially in diesel consumption, with an average consumption of 4.5 l/100 and CO2 emissions of 119 g / km.

For some European markets will exploit these small changes to introduce the new 116i with the engine two liters and 122 hp and 115 hp for the 116d, both now on sale for some time in Spain. Other developments reach equipment packages (known as Lifestyle and Sport Edition) which added a much lower cost, but for now we'll have to wait several days to learn and not including the final rates and for the region.

Foreign introduced new colors and design of tires while the car shown in a multifunction display with a higher resolution, new upholstery and new design details of decoration.
Check out the interiors:

Appreciate 0