SpacE82
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M-Sport 135i

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [8.50]
Question My CP-E Exhaust and the Crazy Neighbor

So here is the story... This crazy bitch lives in my development and has complained about my exhaust......and called the police this morning! She is nuts, I have driven past her and she gives me the finger. My brother has an 06 Civic Si with exhaust and he drove by her while she was walking her "dog" and she followed him home and "inspected" his car and stared in the window of our house for a few minutes....again, she's nuts. She has yelled at other people because their dog pissed on a fence.....thats on the development property! not even her property! She's looking for things to bitch about.

Anyways, now that you have the back story, here is my dilemma...I leave my house at 6am every morning for work, sometimes I'm in a rush to catch the train...my dad called me this morning and said that the police came to the house and said there were complaints of speeding and loud exhaust...on a silver BMW (my car is space gray bitch! haha). My dad said, to the cop, who was really cool and nice, that it was probably one complaint and he knows who it is....how else would they know our house...he explained the situtaion and that this woman is crazy.. the cop said, i understand, but we now have to watch.

So my question is, will a resonator work to quiet and settle down my exhaust a little? I have the CP-E full turboback exhaust......catless DPs and no resonator.....so it is loud The long story probably wasn't neccessary, but I had to vent
Appreciate 0