View Single Post
      03-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #18
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

loud...that sucker is double the volume of the stocker...i no i had the full CP-E TBE with high flow Random Technology cat on my last car for 2+years... I LOVED IT 90% OF THE TIME BUT...there were times it was just TOOOOOO LOUD, especially first thing in the morning and late at night. I remember when it was just installed and the first start up was like.....Holy shit this is loud and them leaving the dealer a old Ferrari pulled up next to me and i could not refuse....
Putting the resonator on it will tame it down only a wee bit...but you should do it...,it will still be loud and at least you are compromising a little for your neighbors....plus having it without a cat is .....smelly and bothersome to many...i live out in the woods so was no bother to anyone....but when near a cop or in a congested area...i played it cool and respectful and did not hit on the car to impress anyone...sometimes having a loud exhaust and driving it mellow when needed goes a long way in the community you live...hit on it and make it roar will end up kicking you in ass and making you look like a bad ass....let the car rip and roar at the right time, at the right place and you will get lots of respect from all...
Appreciate 0