03-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #23
Revelate
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 LMB 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5OWNER View Post
This posting is very unprofessional. Their is a way of writing this but not when you are frustrated. You better hope no one from the dealer reads this ?

M5OWNER
You registered on the forum just to post this? That's very unprofessional of you.

I agree that some tact must be used when commenting on businesses with lots of money for legal recourse (legitimate or not), but if the dealership were to see this post and felt it inappropriate, they have every right to respond if there's really another side to this story.

Why should businesses with poor service be protected from unhappy customer comments? This post is nothing... watch CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, CNBC or any political news outlet to hear/see real slander, all protected by free speech. If you suck (in opinion or otherwise), someone is going to advertise it.

If I were BMW Bellevue, I would scour the interwebs for posts and opinions like this and find out if a customer was actually wronged and correct it, or provide an explanation to the actions taken.
Appreciate 0