View Single Post
      05-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
Your plan sounds pretty good to me. If HPA recommends it then it will work well. One problem I see is that most say a rear sway can cause the inner wheel to lift in turns and lose traction unless you have an LSD. Also most don't mess with the rear bushings unless they are really serious due to the large install labor hours.

The more common route most of us have taken is coilovers first, that will probably eat up most of your money. I have a little over $1600 in my KW V1's, install, and alignment. That pretty much gave me a good enough suspension for what I need.

I didn't wait long enough for my suspension to settle or maybe my first alignment was not good. Either way, I ate up my front tires and had heard good things about the adding the M3 control arms so I did that before my next alignment. That further improved my setup. I doubt I'll go further unless I start tracking my car.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0