View Single Post
      09-20-2010, 08:21 PM   #36
Brian@EWS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: deciding...

EWS iCarbon Group Buy and Pre Orders Commence!!!!

WOW guys! my inbox was spammed out!!! you guys sure are 1addicts!!!!

SO, AS PROMISED, GROUP BUY INFO AND PRICING ARE GIVEN BELOW FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:

Start: 21st Sep
End: 5th Oct

Pricing, discounts and availability:

As i have mentioned to some of you, if GB consists of less than 5 participants, everyone gets 10% off RRP, for more than 5 participants, 15% off RRP. Any individual who purchase more than 1 item i'm happy to apply 15% off RRP .

Banner Sig Discount: $50/item

In order to receive the Banner Signature Discount credit towards your orders you must display the EWS/iCarbon banner as your signature for no less than one month at the time of purchase. If purchasing 2 or more products, a cumulative discount for all items will be applied but the banner must run as part of your signature for a period of no less than two months . For now you can use my sig for the discount but proper banner sig for the promotion will be posted shortly.

Freebies: (we all love freebies ) For any purchase sums over $900, you will get a free iCarbon T-Shirt (black + Logo)

Available in GB:

- Diffusers:

Dry : 1
Gloss : 11

RRP: $1160
GB<5: $1040
GB>5: $990

VACC : 6

RRP : $800
GB<5 : $720
GB>5 : $680

-Front Lips:

Gloss : 17

RRP : $1160
GB<5 : $1045
GB>5 : $990

- Spoiler:

RRP : $540
GB<5 : $487
GB>5 : $460

As you can see that is a lot of savings and discounts already, that's be best i can do to this point so i would be really appreciated if there are no pushies on pricing, i of course can work my magic on the last digit (ON THE RIGHT! ) to make it a nice little zero for easy calculations and invoicing
__________________________________________________ _________
__________________________________________________ _________

All iCarbon products not listed in GB are available for pre orders. Please contact me for availability and pricing. Pre orders are 5% off RRP as part of our grand opening sales.

Mirror caps for both pre and post 2010 will be available with in a week and can be pre ordered at GB discount rates!!! RRP $465, GB<5: $420, GB>5: $395

Also see some of you are eyeing for interior trims, backseat covers and dual center out let diffusers. Well they are still in the making as we need to make sure some of them are for RHD! We can assure you that as soon as they hit the market, you will be the first to get your hands on them.

Everything available are for e82, for you e87 folks, mirrors caps are good, i will see if there are anything else compatible, please feel free to pop me a PM or email if you wants more products for e87, iCarbon will be happy to make more products for e87 if there is enough demand in Australia.

Cheers,

Brian@EWS
Appreciate 0