06-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #130
DiavelM3
4 Star General -Twilight Zone
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redadair View Post
Very funny. you just crack me up. You are basing experience on what? Who are you?

By the way how is your 1M to drive, have you had any of the same heat issues with your's
Thank you, thank you! I try

Actually, I don't have a 1M but I suppose you can give us insight with your grand expertise behind the wheel of yours? Oh wait, you havent got one yet either.
Who am I? I am like Switzerland here. I am just keeping an open and neutral mind about this car. I dont put it on a pedestal like you do. Nor do I go by magazine articles and not personal experience. Your expert magazine article readings trumps the OP and Dan Parker here.. We get it.
Also, don't worry but YOUR 1M will be perfect Redadair. It will not suffer from exhaust droning, Heat soak or anything else.
BMW is taking extra precautions to make sure your car has no faults whatsoever....
So who are you to tell the OP that his opinions\experience behind the wheel of the 1M has no credibility and means zero? How much time have you spent on a track? How much time have you spent behind the 1M? Oh yeah, ZERO. All your facts are based on magazine articles and a few youtube video's...
Appreciate 0