CarJunkie
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
You have no idea how stressed out I am right now!

Buddy of mine recently did a bunch of restoration on his E30 318i and had the entire interior out so he could patch some rust work in the pan while doing some other bodywork. His car looked like this, and it completely stressed me out. I love doing a lot of my own work, but bodywork and interior work, keeping track of all of the nuts, bolts, tabs, wiring harness is, etc. is something I would never want to do. My hat is off to you!!

Case in point: I had a stress-dream nightmare shortly after I had been at his house checking out the work on his car. In the dream, I realized on the evening before a track day that we had taken my son's car apart to do some work on it. I went out to the garage and saw that it was in this basic condition, even though we were supposed to be at the track in the morning. We had just a few hours before daybreak to get everything put back together and get to the track. I woke up from that dream in a sweat!

Good luck! 😂
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 1
M3 boi3211.00