Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Yes you did. This is the txt Mike sent you are saying:

Mike: ya i can upgrade your jb3 and install the jb4. i wont charge you the upgrade fee but would need to charge for install.would be 205.00 cash, no tax if paying cash

Even if he says something before the price it doesn't matter because he states what the price is. As a third party with no bias towards either you or Mike, I see it like this: You didn't question him about the 205$ txt, you didn't ask if something was a typo. You just choose to be oblivious about it and schedule an appointment later and think that it would only cost 150$.

No where does Mike explicitly tell you that it will be 150$. Did Mike make a txt typo by telling you something was free? Maybe but it shouldn't matter because he included the actual price he had in mind and you didn't question it.
+1 I was pretty clear it was 205.00

Also my customer AGREED to paypal me the rest. So not sure what the confusion.

IMO Adrian doesn't feel my service was worth the price, which is fine as can't please everybody but if someone agrees to something and leaves and then decides you know what I don't think the price is fair anymore. I agreed to it but what the hell I don't think I have to pay.

Just doesn't seem right.

And Adrian the reason I posted this thread is I tried to resolve this with you through txt, phone calls for 2-weeks and I felt you had no intention of settling up. Which is obviously the case by your own admisission.

The other reason to post is to warn the community about you. What if you make a deal with someone for some used parts and decide to have the same feelings, or file a paypal charge back against a vendor because you think he didn't sell it for a fair price. These are all logical conclusions based on your own post and reasoning.

Mike
Appreciate 0