View Single Post
      09-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #116
RnmEvo9
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznbenz07 View Post
RnmEvo9- Nice video, maybe instead of going back to a 9 try an evo 10 for a good blend of the power with more "amenities" then a 9. I know 10's haul butt when properly set up, but I drove one friends 10 with an fp red fully built motor bc cams etc and it wasn't that impressive it lost quickness but gained the top end speed so it felt weird but then I drove my other buddies 10 with a 6262 turbo ets set up and it was laggy but when it hit OMG! He put down 650whp.
But yea, I think a red and E85 is doable for me I'm not really interested in cams so why pop the top open when a gtr is so in the near future for me. Also what makes you want to go from a 135 back to an evo 9? When you have power and nicer interior?

On topic: Great question does a flash seem more detectable then a piggyback system?
I just don't like the 10's as much as the 9's. They are heavier, lack the rawness of the 9, and don't have a 4G63. I am far more familiar with the 4G63 as well. My 135i has enough power for a daily driver, but I am a speed demon and 400whp isn't enough for me lol. Even though my 135i is now making just as much power as my previous Evo, I eventually would like more and just miss that Evo 9 (it was stolen, otherwise I wouldn't be in a 135i).
Appreciate 0