05-12-2018, 07:10 PM   #558
N55darksoul
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 - 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmxomar View Post
HI ALL,

I FEEL THE NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS ONE AS N55 MESSAGED ME THREATENING TO POST IN MY THREAD IF I DIDNT RETURN HIS PRODUCT FOR THE REASON BEING:

"IVE HAD THE SPLITTER FOR A FEW WEEKS, I DECIDED TO GO IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION WITH MY CAR, AND IM MOVING SO CAN YOU REUTRN IT"
...HIS REASONING FOR ASKING FOR A REFUND... WHICH I KINDLY TOLD HIM I CANNOT DO.. BECAUSE THEY MADE ON A PER ORDER BASIS. I CUSTOM CUT THESE FOR YOU GUYS

AS YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT A VENDOR, IM NOT A RETAILER, IM A FORUM MEMBER THAT BROUGHT YOU ALL THIS CUSTOM PEICE AS I CREATED THEM FOR MY OWN CAR BACK IN 2008 WHEN IT WAS RELEASED AND NO PARTS LIKE THIS WERE OFFERED. I DONT ADVERTISE THIS PIECE ANYWHERE BUT HERE, I MADE A SIMPLE WEBSITE EVEN TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE ON HERE TO ORDER THAT WANTED SOME PIECE OF MIND INSTEAD OF JUST SENDING PAYPAL

As of shipping, this is the most cost effective way to ship a product this LARGE for you. I have never had one damaged or a problem with this. If you wish to have it boxed and shipped in a big box, please let me know so i can adjust the cheap shipping price of 35$ for you accordingly
Since you refused my return, I mentioned I would post in your thread in hopes you would make a return based on my special situation. I felt it necessary to do so as you were not even considering.

Plus I want to state that it is a common courtesy to note that you do not offer returns if you are selling something - anything. As this situation would never occur as I would have known that in advance. Secondly not being a retailer has nothing to do with your policy not to make returns. You either do or you do not....

However as someone who is claiming to not be a retailer you honestly conduct and portray yourself as one with group buys a webpage that sells your products http://www.omgsplitters.com/
and you even mentioned to me the following: Originally Posted by fmxomar "Not a Rep I'm the owner" . Owner then of what? As you stated above your not a retailer or a vendor or a business owner....but my perception was that you were the owner of a retail group that sold splitters etc.

As far as the option to box it ...yep I would have taken that option because the saran wrap was horrible....but again I was not offered that option either.

No reason to beat a dead horse and I honestly dont care about 200 bucks I just thought you were a retailer so you would return no questions asked. You refused, I tried to get you to reconsider. You did not so no big deal....but buyers on this forum should know these points and now they do.....That is all....

Last edited by N55darksoul; 05-12-2018 at 07:18 PM..
Appreciate 0