12-18-2013, 12:13 AM   #11
Chandon
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprgnat View Post
Instead of moving the wire from the second to third pins, one can run a wire from the second to third pin and all lights work, LEDs and the outer brake lights. I am planning to procure, if possible, the correct connector bodies and pins to make a short harness for plug-n-play functionality. I just haven't had time.
Easier said than done, I am quite sure that this requires coding since the 2nd wire already acts as a running light at night. This would make the lights have TWO running lights, in this case the outter light will act as a running light as will the LED. I had a friend who did this and it turned out that both the running lights were on, making the tail lights appear as if you're constantly braking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterBlack128 View Post
Yeah my car came with the LCI tails and the led bars don't work. I would be interested to know which wire needs jumped to make them work.
If your car is LCI halogen, the tail lights that are standard with the car are not xenon tail lights. That being said, the "LED" bar is not an LED at all, it is just a piece of plastic to replicate the look. You need the xenon tail lights. OEM Part #: 63212225282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dushkara View Post
Thanks ViciousGook! I will try that but first i have to order the lights. I dont think halogens comes with Led bars.
No worries buddy, make sure you order the correct tail lights! OEM Part #: 63212225282
Appreciate 0