03-05-2009, 12:55 AM   #55
Motorsports_3
E30 Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135, 1988 325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon26pdx View Post
Only thing with the RAYS Duraluminum nuts is that they're not very secure looking. It looks like you could use any regular socket to get them off

http://www.mynismo.com/products/?id=3974#
They are made to look that way, but one of them has 6 sides so you need a key to remove it. I dont know how secure it really is, but I have never thought wheel locks as being secure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssabripo View Post
i'm trying to get a 1 meet soon here in ft.laud/miami....you interested?
Hell yeah, lmk the time and date and if I could do anything to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themyst View Post
Great choice. I had 19" TE37s in Mercury Silver on my 350Z, it's a can't-go-wrong design. If the stock 135i wheels didn't look so good, this would have been the first upgrade I would have done.
TE's+350z=pure sex. I felt the same way about the stocks, but got bored of them. I hope I last a little while with the LE's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyd86 View Post
No prob man. I was showing Armando today that you got COTM.

As a matter of fact, I'm ordering it tomorrow. E92 335i, M Sport Package, Alpine White, Black Dakota leather, and Style 225m 19" wheels. Can't wait.. Cheap 2008 Taffeta White Civic Si Coupe for sale in mint condition if you know anyone.

Decided that as much as I would F-ing LOVE an E92 M3, I'll be a little conservative and not do it. Yet.

Oh, and I checked out your E30 project.. Man you turned that thing into a beauty.. You gotta take it by the dealership one day.
Wow, congrats man. That looks like a bad ass e92. Did you get 6MT? The m3 is sick, but I totally agree with you waiting esp with the way things are looking today. A few mods and although it wont be and M, you can still have as much fun as one.

Thanks, I have a few little tweaks to do on the e30 before I start driving it. Then ill take it by. What I really need is an S52, lol, that will take a while. I must say it does look better in pics than in real life, but I am happy with painting it myself.