04-24-2011, 05:52 AM   #5
e46m3to335i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Nick this is the same weekend everyone will be going to the 'Ring.
Yea Elsabora told me a few weeks ago that this was happening the same weekend as the ring meet. Like Elsa said above, Bitburg is only about a 30-45 minute drive from the ring and I think it would be a great addition to the ring meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx135 View Post
Nick...how would your 135 stack up against this SRT4?

Maybe we could do this Sat until 1600 or so...then head up to the 'ring, spend the night with the group...then do the 'ring Sun and head home......action-packed weekend..

your thoughts?
To be honest, I think my 1er right now would destroy that SRT. My Z51 C6 was a manual and had longtube headers and a ram air intake. Right now I would put money on my car against my old vette. When I ran that SRT in my vette, my factory run flats were pretty much bald and traction was a huge issue that day. With a fresh set of tires or DR's on my vette it was easily a low 12 second C6. With my current mods on my 1er, im really shooting for a 12.0X as long as I dont get any shift bog during my runs.

I would love to head to the following day but the 14th is the only day I have off as of right now.

-Nick
Appreciate 0