View Single Post
      04-10-2011, 07:18 PM   #58
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
I just watched the review, technically LH did "moved" more than "once"....

When he exit the last turn onto the start-finish straight, he moved left to the middle of the track....then moved right about 3/4 car width....then move right to prepare for turn 1....

the move was very smooth and gradual....i dun see it as "excessive weaving" like last year....

for FA....I hardly calls it "avoidable accident"....then FIA is gonna penalize everyone has a broken wing on the first lap....c'mon...this is motor racing....its wheels to wheels and close battle...what's that to discourage a quality battle.....

we don't need fake overtake with KERS and DRS....i'd prefer a good battle between drivers like SPA 2008, Interlagos 2009, Turkish 2010, and between LH/FA and NH/MW yesterday.....friggin FIA...
Lewis' penalty was unexpected, but as he said that is the rule. Unfortunate that the rest of the field got away with it though.

For Alonso, hitting the back of the car infront is what i'd call an avoidable accident. Plus, Lewis' pace was shot ever since he put on the Hard tires. Alonso would have had him at the next corner regardless. I'd say both penalties had merit.

However, it is unfortunate that Lewis was the only one to truly be penalised from it as Alonso remained P6 and Lewis dropped to P8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
LH is probably drowning his sorrows on Zima and low-fat bon-bons. Oh well. On to China!
What are you talking about?