View Single Post
      08-13-2017, 10:54 PM   #51
phunky_monkey
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: VO 1M, Radical SR3

Quote:
Originally Posted by digwm1 View Post
yup been running them as a daily and monthly on a track, they're alright as an overall compromise. my previous experience is just on ps2's, so cant help regarding the pss's. in terms of overall feel, i don't really notice a difference between the two. for me, the ps4's have less road noise if anything, though this might just be cause they are fresh . i'll probably be jumping to cup2's after i've worn these down, and then moving on to a dedicated track set, oh and just running 245/265's on a stock car

honestly i think if your looking for replacements for the ps2's, the pss's and ps4's are just normal upgrades, nothing spectacular, if your not worried about driving in wet weather i'd go with something with a lower treadwear for max dry grip, just my opinion
Thanks mate

That's what I'm tossing up at the moment. I currently have POS2's on the front and PSS' on the rear, and the rear out-grips the front causing some understeer, or at least that's what it feels like. I'm assuming the PS2's are quite old though. So I was tossing up whether to throw some PS4's on, or just go the whole hog and pop Cup 2's on.

My concern is that I do like to spin the rears up every now and again, and don;t want to ruin the car with excessive road noise and tram-lining.
Appreciate 0