02-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #47
Romo
Lieutenant Colonel
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: GR Yaris GT4RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romo View Post
Last saturday Rs1 and Eibach installed...........drop is lookig awesome, but....watch scratching the front bumper, there is not much room left.

Also I hear "squeezing" sounds, when driving slowly, already contacted JRZ, I`ve been advized to drive a while and see if the sound dissapears.......

I will hope that is the case for me, but I have my doubts. The sound isn`t changed in 5 days, I have made an appointment with AdVevo for a second opinion, he will check it out next saturday.

Also have asked my dealer for a look and a quick check; his advise; the squeezing (only with very slow driving) sound will not go away spontaneously, give it a check at JRZ.

Keep you all informed, 1st I`ll have AdVevo have a look at it.

update;

Last saturday I had a second opinion by AdVevo, he heard noises alright, but it was less then I recalled when driving alone. We drove with 3 persons, so more load on the springs.

Andre did check al springs, he did not see anything abnormal. But the sound is not gone, not less either in 8 days driving 750km in total

On sunday/monday I drove the 1M alone...the sound just was worse, so checked it with JRZ.

They do not understand, a little bit off sound is normal for this kind of suspension. The problem is that is not just a little bit, it is a hollow sound, made worse by streets with a lot of potholes, good highways no problem, high speed runs, no problem........but around town cruising is not the best idea .......the sound gives me the creeps

JRZ is committed to solve the problem.....we will see.....

Keep you all informed.
Appreciate 0