Thread: Euro discount
View Single Post
      09-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #9
ucfknight
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

hey guys I've heard that before that the dealer makes the same profit on an euro car or a us car because their invoice cost is lower for a euro delivery car. I believe that myself but does anybody have any offical document or link (specially relating to the 1M would be best since its allocation for euro delivery is different then regular bmws) that I could provide to my dealer showing them that they make the same money either way in case they dont agree with me. I dont want them just to be able to say they make a lot less money nor do I want to start an argument I really like just to be able to provide some type of proof that I know they make the same money. I am already writing up an email with the copy of the image that was given early in this website and the following bmw link that shows there is a discount on the 1M but I'd love it if I could also include something that shows the dealer makes the same money either way so they cant say they take a hit if I do euro delivery. Thanks guys
Appreciate 0