View Single Post
      05-18-2008, 06:55 PM   #2
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: planning my getaway

Yeah I heard about the "purple sparkles" and I hoped it was just bs, i really like piano black, I wonder why bmw doesn't just deliver the goods. My car is on order, black saphire/lemon/gloss black and i'm thinking of bailing out altogether for now, maybe there'll be some more colors in 09'.
If it really looks bad you could always replace it, I heard the brushed aluminum looks good. As im sure you know theres carbon fiber trim too but thats really not my cup of tea personally.

I was originally going too go with your exact color combo, looks good bro, rockstar combo. Maybe after time there'll be piano black aftermarket pieces, still sucks to have to pay for it though. I might take the car I ordered though, come to think of it what other choices are there, the walnut burl is ok if youre into wood and the aluminum isn't something to jump up and down about. maybe aftermarket is the only way to go. Damn I talk about trim like girls talk about shoes lol! Oh well, i still think a sexy car will get you laid so its smart thinking:biggrin:
Appreciate 0