markslc1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M, 14 X5 x35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowtrobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markslc1 View Post
I've heard that milvs are the next step Sounds like I'd need to buy a stagefp tune in order to make them work. Which I hate to do because I already invested in my aa tune. Which would make milvs a $1500 proposition all-in. Install looks a little tricky as well. But they are definitely on my mind.]

Contact Nic @ AA, they have a MILVS tune now. I did a dyno test after I installed MILVS with several runs stock, and several after the tune. Didn't make a huge difference at the top, but there was probably ~6hp and quite a bit more tq across the lower end of the range.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markslc1 View Post
I've heard that milvs are the next step Sounds like I'd need to buy a stagefp tune in order to make them work. Which I hate to do because I already invested in my aa tune. Which would make milvs a $1500 proposition all-in. Install looks a little tricky as well. But they are definitely on my mind.
Contact Nic @ AA, they have a MILVS tune now. I did a dyno test after I installed MILVS with several runs stock, and several after the tune. Didn't make a huge difference at the top, but there was probably ~6hp and quite a bit more tq across the lower end of the range.
That would be a game changer for me. It sounds like you gained 6hp with milvs and tune. Not just milvs alone. Given I would have a free tune upgrade and the milvs cost, that's not too bad.
Appreciate 0