09-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #21
pAuLoZe
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i Coupe

Apologies for the late post ...
Been absolutely flat out ...
And once again, thank you for all the positive feedback ! The car is finally coming together ...

Okay, so additions are as follows:

BMW Performance Black Kidney Grills
BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Diffuser
BMW Performance Exhaust System
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Alufelgen Sf-71s (19") Wheels - 19x8.5 front 19x9 rear
Continental Extreme Contact Tires - 225 Front, 265 rear
Kerscher Front Carbon Fiber Lip

In answering some of your question, I've got no rubbing other than at the back with 4 people in the car after hitting a serious bump. I'll probably get the back fenders slightly rolled just for peace of mind. But honestly, nothing to worry about. And the grip with the wider tires ! OMG ... insane ! Gets the power down really nicely.

The Kerscher Lip was an absolute b!tch to put on. Drilling into the pre-marked holes was fine but bolting the thing up ... my GOD ! My mate sorted it out at Tech 9 (Wheel Retailer here in Aus) I used all the holes and did drill a couple through into the bumper. Didn't want the thing coming off at high speeds. Im reallllyyyy happy with how it turned out. Great quality and a great fit !

The Eibach Springs IMO, provides a perfect drop and certainy an improvement on the handling side of things. Car feels much sturdier at higher speeds. In terms of the ride quality, no change really compared to when the runflats were on.

I was part of the original group buy for the Alufelgens. Took a full year to finally get them sorted. The Alufelgen wheels and Conti tires are alot lighter than the stock rim and run-flat setup. So, believe it or not ... but the car is quicker ! as a result of the reduced weight of course.

Whats next ? 420 HP ... I'll keep you all posted on that front ...

Take care ...
Paulo
Appreciate 0