12-13-2019, 07:03 PM   #122
Rekraps
USMA 81
United_States
Rep
Drives: Own two 1M's, VO total OEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProperBimmer View Post
I've owned BMW's for 18+ years, I'd consider myself a diehard bimmer enthusiast....but I realized that's all bullshit today because I would literally buy 20+ other cars (mostly non BMW's because I've owned all the ones I've desired) at that price point rather than a 1M.

There's always an idiot that screws up the market like this.
I am consistently amazed at how critical the forum members are when someone pays yet another higher price for the very same car they own. You guys collectively sound like the democrats hoping for a recession so that everyone suffers. Give it a break.

Just because you don't think the car is worth it means nothing. It is worth what someone will pay and clearly there are those whose perspective differs from yours. I can only hope that there are more people out there who recognize the value of the car and make the great decision to pay for it.

As to the rest of you, if you don't want to pay the asking price, then don't. If you want to drive your 1M every day then do, if you want to track your car then go for it. I wish you all well. What I don't like is your subjective, and incorrect assessment of the value of the car. It sold, so be happy.
Appreciate 2
Tornado1M1209.00
champignon1565.50