Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: orange BMW 1M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by performance-one View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10" View Post
that's not an E92 M3 hood. Those are ActiveE hoods (from the 1-series ActiveE). Oh and the 1M is more iconic anyways :P
I don't see a single ActiveE hood.
All powerdome hoods shown in the pictures are E92 m3 style Hoods or after marked ones.
The E92 m3 is an iconic car! First and last V8 N/A engine ever to join a M3 (and a lot of other things,too)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcusem3 View Post
Love the 1///M but not when people keep putting the iconic e92 m3's hood on them.. this goes for anyone that puts that hood on their Bmw..
Agreed! Keep the hood original or take an AktiveE hood if you are able to find one of these rare beauties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
Glad you liked our convoy of 1Ms....

Sorry I think Amar was trying to keep it only to 1M owners and drivers as it would have been super expensive to have a big BMW meet. As it wasn't my BBQ so I didn't want to post it up on 1Addicts or 1er forums as we would have had double/triple the number of BMWs and not as many 1Ms. Maybe next year Amar will have some sponsorship and could advertise more...just keep watching the forum here for updates...
Easy solution, I need to buy a 1 M Coupe for next year ^^
You're right they are E92 M3 type hoods. I agree it's lame...but then again I think most modified 1Ms don't look so good.

I think the E92 M3 was unique and interesting...but not iconic.