View Single Post
      03-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #97
DTMrack.com
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_135i View Post
Again I am pretty sure some members ordered directly through iCarbon so if that is the case whose issue would that be? I just want this to be cleared up too because DTM you are right, iCarbon shouldn't be blame if its not their fault.

Wonder if those who ordered their double sided CF and or plain VACC hood arrived yet because I know that took longer than expected.
You're entirely right Simon.

If some members ordered through iCarbon and the order took long, then of course that would be an iCarbon issue. But the link posted by HondaGoneRogue is a different story, the member clearly ordered through another dealer. And that has nothing to do with iCarbon themselves. A dealer should know what they have in stock, and if they do drop ship, then they should know what the manufacturer has in stock.

Alas, this is why we have our own stock. So we can control everything ourselves. But remember that iCarbon doesn't sell directly anymore, so aside from those old pending orders, any bad service a customer receives has to pertain or fall on the dealer they chose to use.

As far as those old pending orders, (which are the ones you mentioned), I was just at iCarbon this week and from what I saw, those customers will be getting something delivered real soon

I just can't wait for all the pending 'direclty purchased from iCarbon' orders to be fullfilled. Because that day, iCarbon will be able to keep on shining for the quality in their products, and not be shun because of their lack of quality in retail services. When that day comes, every person interested in iCarbon will be able to say "My iCarbon pieces are SO SICK, and the customer service was awesome...because I bought through DTMrack"
Appreciate 0