Collecting dust!
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 E82/135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMrack.com View Post
You're entirely right Simon.

If some members ordered through iCarbon and the order took long, then of course that would be an iCarbon issue. But the link posted by HondaGoneRogue is a different story, the member clearly ordered through another dealer. And that has nothing to do with iCarbon themselves. A dealer should know what they have in stock, and if they do drop ship, then they should know what the manufacturer has in stock.

Alas, this is why we have our own stock. So we can control everything ourselves. But remember that iCarbon doesn't sell directly anymore, so aside from those old pending orders, any bad service a customer receives has to pertain or fall on the dealer they chose to use.

As far as those old pending orders, (which are the ones you mentioned), I was just at iCarbon this week and from what I saw, those customers will be getting something delivered real soon

I just can't wait for all the pending 'direclty purchased from iCarbon' orders to be fullfilled. Because that day, iCarbon will be able to keep on shining for the quality in their products, and not be shun because of their lack of quality in retail services. When that day comes, every person interested in iCarbon will be able to say "My iCarbon pieces are SO SICK, and the customer service was awesome...because I bought through DTMrack"
DTM you make some excellent points in your post and I'm glad you are providing the customer service aspect but you also identify a big element. There are STILL customers (Fellow members who participated in the GB) who are waiting for their products, while other parts are being manufactured. One would assume the company would first fulfill their existing orders to satisfy the GB members right? Sure iCarbon no longer deals with the customer service side anymore but it shouldn't take away their responsibilities to those who purchased from them. Instead, this situation reflect how little in the company prioritize their original customer base. I am personally dissappointed, considering this was their second GB.

@DTM I think you guys will def be one of my very first vendors to check if I want a product because your customer service is by far one of the best. However, based on my exp. with iCarbon it just left a sour taste in my mouth and while the product was exactly as described, it just took way too long and the lack of accountability (or any apology for the delays) was too much to ignore.
Appreciate 0