09-08-2011, 11:46 PM   #73
BuddhaPilot
Swollen Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BSM Z4 3.0

Update 9/9/11

Good and bad news today

-The Bad- I had a car inbound on the boat and BMW decided the trade assist didn't work for that one. I'd already tried to locate another 135i with 6sp and Sport/M-Sport and there was nothing out there at the time. My salesman started looking for a 3er coupe or sedan and found me a silver on black 335i performance edition sedan/nav/premium/hk/6sp/sport pack. Thought that was the end of the search until today when I got the call that the deal didn't work the same unless I was going into another 135i.

-The Good- I said fine, lets try to find one. He'd already found an AW on black/premium/hk/comfort access/6sp/MSport. I said that sounds pretty good, but it'd be better if it had heated seats or coral red. Within 10 minutes, he'd found the car just coming out of production. AW over coral red butt warmers/hk/nav/6spd/MSport. I've got the build sheet in hand with my name on it! Someone must've been watching me configure a car on the BMW USA website one day since I built the same car. I can't wait to be a 1 owner again!
Appreciate 0