View Single Post
      06-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
Is what is in the photographs respective of what we'd be getting, or did you just machine down the hubs of an existing E9x set?

Can you give us "net" offset/width of what is in the pics? What size tires got mounted?

I must admit that they look really nice, but it also looks like you've got too much concave both front/rear (really agressive fitment).
We took the standard 335i fitment of 19x8.5 ET +35mm and 19x9. 5ET +35mm and machined them as much as possible. The net front offset is approx. ET42 which fit on the car without any modifications. The rear 9.5" was machined to about the same offset of 40-42mm. This vehicle has OEM camber adjustment on KW Coilovers. The front tires are 225/40/19 and the rear are 245/35/19.

Surprisingly, for our 1-series fitments, we`ll be able to keep all of the front concavity and most of the rear concavity. We have measured the 1-series clearance and there is plenty of room for us to pull so we can get an "alufelgen" concavity on the 1-series specific SF-71s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
interested in a set of the 19"'s for the right price as well...PM me the details please when they come out. I really like the aggressive concavity of these in the pics. Exactly what i have been waiting for. What size tires are they running?
Pricing would not be discussed in this thread but will be as low as our previous introductory GBs. Tires are 225/40/19 and 245/35/19.

We are looking to be able to run 255s on the 9.5" or 265s. For 265/30/19 concavity will be a bit less since the offset will have to be higher.
Appreciate 0