View Single Post
      10-30-2007, 11:52 AM   #47
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khobin~ View Post
Ahhh...so then why can't the same logic be applied to a sedan as what you chose for the Escape?...

ANd while you're at it, what's wrong with throwing in a little(or a lot) of fun by getting a "sporty" sedan?...My galant for instance, is big enough to haul most of the things I need it to, is fast enough and handles good enough, to allow for some "spirited" driving, and practical enough that if I need too I haul family/friends...

As for what Evo's and STI are classifed as, well how is an EVo a wagon??...the STI is sometimes, but not all the time...and it's only a niche market due the price...there's plenty of "tuners" out there with Lancers and Imrezza's that modding the crap out of them...

That's why you're contradicting yourself...you're saying that if you want something practical, you can't get something sporty....but yes, you can...in the form of a sedan, wagon, and on rare occasions, an SUV...

Now if you're arrguement was that a single guy should be embarrassed driving a minvan, then maybe I'd be on your side...but then chances are if he is driving a minivan, then he has his reasons...

Again, you havn't read this whole thread, so your missing the whole context.

Read THIS.

As you can see, my initial statement that flamed many of you, wasn't rationalized cleverly enough by many. Because the argument technically was about 4-doors SEDANS. Thus, when you meantion 4-door truck, minivan, SUV, wagon, etc... then you are not talking about a car. Only cars apply!

But, I had already said this!
Appreciate 0