View Single Post
      06-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #24
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncarter124 View Post
Wow, you keep him waiting 5+ months and then this is the reply. You'll never see a dime from me and probably a lot of others on this forum based solely on this.

And on a side note. How does 1748-400=1098?
He was given 250 OFF for being a part of the Group Buy.

Also, he has so many of these threads up that its hard to keep track and baby sit them. I can only hope to change the way you feel about our company somehow or someday. I apologized for my immature response in another thread and I believe he is the only member of the group buy whose wheels have not shipped yet. He is also the only Volvo in that group buy and according to information given to him by Forgestar it was difficult to have his wheels shipped by 2 months of the order date. The excuse for 6 months out, I dont know, I dont have any answers, all I know is what Forgestar tells me.

When his wheels are delivered, and the group buy is closed. I'll recap the group buy, and really just apologize for the delays, and my approach on handling irate customers. Again this was a groupbuy intended to deliver a quality product and help our company but the delays really, really hurt us here.

Sorry again.

Kevin************.com
Appreciate 0