08-24-2016, 09:39 PM   #35
walkie86
Frog Lover
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2006 E87 130i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangee94 View Post
ahh dam if there was notice on the little old pac run i would've gladly joined haha
Next time!

Just had BMS Autohaus flush the brake fluid and remove the CDV while they were there. Brakes feel nice and the clutch action is definitely improved. Will let it sink in for a few days as the clutch modulation has changed somewhat.

Overall, happy with the service and pricing from BMS!

Should be going into the panel shop next week for some light repairs - had someone perform an illegal U-turn in front of me with no warning (they were in the left lane and turned across me). It was low speed so only very minor damage but got onto the insurance claim quickly to avoid excess. Hopefully some of the other minor bumper blemishes get fixed up in the process!

Also have some new gear and handbrake gaitors on order from eBay UK. My OEM handbrake one is a little worn so took the opportunity to replace both so they're matching. Will report back with photos once fitted. Additionally, I tracked down a 135i rear muffler in Melbourne that my mate collected for me. Just need to sort transport to Sydney and install. Looking forward to that!
Appreciate 0