View Single Post
      07-13-2009, 03:31 AM   #1
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Teasarrrr (Mini Meet)

So we had a mini local meet with 3 AW E92 M3, 1 Black E92 M3 and one SG E92 335 today. All cars have a different route on the mods, which I think is really sick. So far, there are only two pics up for now and will keep them coming when is done. Our professional photographer friend TWiTCHY was kind enough to take and work on these pics for us. He really does have some mad skills on it. Enjoy and the rest will be up soon (hopefully),

The very left one has Matt Black Front Grill, Hamman CF Front Lip, Hamman CF Diffusor, H&R Lower Spring and some angle ring LED light bulb on. Has the Amuse Ercisson Fron bumper and BBS LM incoming.

The middle one is my. I got 3D CF Front Lip, 3D CF Diffusor, CF Hood/Trunk Emblem, Gloss Black M3 Emlebm, CF Side Mirror, CF Front Grill, CF Side Grill, CF CSL Trunk, Painted Reflector, Remus Sport and Matt Black Forgestar F14 19" w/ Nitto Invo. Lux E92 will be on soon. My car is not even 2 weeks old.

The very right one has VRS CF Front Lip, VRS CF Diffusor, Matt Black Front Grill, Remus Race and Matt Black VMR 710 19" w/ Nitto Invo.

And the Black E92 M3 pics will be coming soon. Only the car got is the Red Brembo Kits, which its good enough.

Big Thanks to our frined TWiTCHY

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 08-22-2009 at 11:41 AM..
Appreciate 0