View Single Post
      09-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #22
R35
Rep
Drives: 2009 R35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlBel1214 View Post
Can a mod delete this thread for how f'ing absurd it is...
What forum rules/violation can be used to delete this thread??? I'm not spamming I came in politely here to sell a plate but you all just kept bashing endless. Don't you think you guys were absurd in this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang View Post
Theres a site called ebay. Go play in your pile of shat there buddy.
Thanks man but I'll play it in here with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibaholic101 View Post
it wont work because the plate is not in the new owners name and they wont have the badge
Quote:
Originally Posted by R35
"It's just a frame to hold your license plate in place. There is nothing special about it but you will love it".

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
I just took a closer look at the plate frame and it is as standard and cheap as metal frames can get. Its a $5 plate frame.

As far as im concerned if anybody buys this and puts on their car they are no better than the the people that steal them for the same effect.

You want to get out a ticket? Its called a PCB card...and its free.
Hmm. Sir, I'll post the same quote I have said one more time and that would be for you only:
Quote:
Originally Posted by R35
"It's just a frame to hold your license plate in place. There is nothing special about it but you will love it".
Have I ever said it helps you to get away from cops or tickets? If you get pull over because of speeding at 60MPH in a school zone, do you think the plate will help you to get away? Think again? Even license plate holder from Jesus Christ can't even hook you up. It's a common sense.
Can you please tell me where you can get this for $5? I'll buy one and it to you for free. From my original posting, I said it made out of metal not plastic...I've never said it made out of Ti, Al, or Ag.

Lastly, you should read before posting because it helps your (what are you talking about?) skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracer_tx View Post
I vote we perma-ban this guy for being such a tool...

you could have 20-30 made of these custom made for that amount of money....
Sir, please don't ban me yet. What forum violations did I break? I came in here politely to sell a license plate frame. If I hurt you in some way, please forgive me. And...it doesn't matter how much money you have, I am sure you can't make this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e82vette View Post
wtf.....
That was what I said...

Relax...
It's another great weekend guys, please don't let this thread banging your head off for no reason.

And thanks for the bump!
Appreciate 0