View Single Post
      10-18-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
aevus
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Problem fitting LUX V4's into e82 135i Headlight.

Hi guys, I can not for the life of me fully fit the black box on the LUX V4's into the e82 xenon headlight. I did search and found this topic:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...ghlight=lux+v4

I really, seriously tried to fit it like that but there is still a visible gap on the side of the AE when I try to seal the unit with the cover. I also believe I did place in the LUX LED bulb correctly. I did take a picture of it lit up and of how the bulb is placed.

I've given up right now (as my stomach and gf are demanding lunch!) and something worse happened .....I put the OEM halogen AE and tried to fully position the clip on the right side (driver's side headlight, right side looking at the car front view) the clip came loose and fell into the oblivion that is the bottom of this car apparently, as I hear it in the bottom but I can't see an access point. Apparently the whole front bottom of this car is covered. Please help if you know how to get to the bottom of this (punnnnn) or if not, I will search for clips online when I come back but if anybody knows where to get those please let me know.

Anyways, I just picked her up yesterday. It is a 2011 135i with the M-sport (doesn't every 135 have that pckg?) This must've been another enthusiast's vehicle as it came with the blacked grilles with the ///M stripes (I like them, but I think they only go in true M cars IMHO, the stripes that is) and the carbon fiber BMW ducktail spoiler (which I really wanted to get anyway so yay!)

I did install the blackline LCI tail lights this morning. It took me @ 10 mins.

Then the pain began with the V4's.

Here is some pictures of the situation, and my car as well, but I realize this is mostly the cosmetic section so my apologies if this has somehow turned in to a hybrid topic of me introducing myself to this forum and my need of help because of my absolute inability to install these.

I hope LUX chimes in as their DIY on their website is good but I really would like an specific picture/DIY on how to fit these in.

Thanks for reading.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0