@ Romo

@Mahlzeit

So you got a set that was loud,
had them replaced,
1st set was loud, JRZ replaced them by a new set

then they got loud again and
had them modified at the factory, and
now they are actually quiet?
No, the original 1st set rear bushings wern`t fitting when they had the set replaced, they forgot to deliver the new ones (2nd set), that issue was solved today

You also mentioned 2 clicks is comfortable and 1 click being almost 'too soft'. Would you say 1 click is softer than stock, about the same, or stiffer?
1st and 2nd setting are way softer than stock, you`ll immediate feel the difference, far less jumpy car on bumpy roads especialy on low speed, I`ll have to do more testing to see what klick setting can be compared to stock shocks

And which spring set are your running?
Eibach Pro Kit

I find these shocks very interesting because of the simplicity of a single adjustment parameter. I'm not interested in figuring out 3-way adjustables just to have a lowered and stiff setup, that likely isn't optimized for the driving I'm doing.
Agree, you will have still 22 klicks to chosse from

If these shocks + off the shelf eibach/hnr springs results in stock-like comfort + simple adjustability for a low price, with vastly improved body control and handling,... then sign me up.
JRZ shocks are far more better then stock shocks, better in comfort on low klicks, better on stifness on high klicks, no body roll, no nose diving, best compromise and road compliance available IMHO

Last edited by Romo; 07-13-2012 at 01:55 PM..
Appreciate 0