View Single Post
      07-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #30
YearONE1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cthulhu View Post
In addition to BBB, you can contact the State Attorney General's office. You can also file a class action lawsuit.

This kind of stuff really pisses me off, let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.

Since paypal won't reimburse you, try calling EFX and threatening to file a complaint with the BBB, contact the State Attorney General's office, and file a class action lawsuit against their company. I've done this with a company before, also telling them that I was a college student (at the time) with huge amount of time on my hands and not a whole lot of money, and that it really wouldn't be worth the legal hassle for such a trivial amount of money to the company.
I tried telling her that. That's when she pretty muc said "go ahead" and hung up. She does not give a shit and thinks I am just playing around.

USA '1' #4126 | BSM | Premium Pkg | Sport Pkg | Paddles | Coral Boston Leather | Poplar | Shadow Grille | Shadow Emblem | Breyton GTS-Rs | PDX-5 | GP Thunder 8500k | Eibach Pro-Kit | CF Spoiler
Appreciate 0